Announcing PROPERTY WATCH, a FREE new service from the Kane County Recorder!
Property Fraud is one of fastest growing crimes in America today. Homeowners at risk of foreclosure have become a target for predators seeking to profit from their misfortunes. Criminals simply record a document at the Recorder making it appear they own or have placed a lien on the property.
Since the best time to detect possible property fraud is as early as possible, the Kane County Recorder is providing the free PROPERTY WATCH service to automatically notify you of any documents being recorded against your property. Once you sign up, you will receive an email notification whenever a document is recorded against the property, with a link to the document. There is no charge for the alert service, and no charge to view the document.
You can sign up for Property Watch here.
- Instant access to live updates on important transactions to your property records
- Review your current chain of title to your property
- Make sure you have clean title before buying, selling, or refinancing your home
- Best of all- it’s FREE to you!
- Sign up today at www.kanecountyrecorder.net
- Or call 630-232-5935 with any questions